Class Attendance & Tuition:
- Tuition is due in full regardless of missed classes or tardiness. Please make class attendance a priority.
- Tuition can be paid in one lump sum at the beginning of the session, or in equal installments throughout the session. Overdue tuition in excess of one month may result in student sitting out of class. Tuition must be paid in full prior to our performance. Tuition cannot be refunded.
- A yearly registration/production fee will be due for new AND returning students at the beginning of every Fall Session. Registration for students joining in the Spring will be $10. Registration/Production fees are non-refundable.
- Bounced checks are subject to additional fees.
- Fall Session: A Registration/Production Fee must be paid in order for your dancer to participate in the Winter Production.
- Spring Session: A non-refundable Costume Deposit & remaining balance will be due in order for your dancer to participate in the Spring Production. A costume will be ordered for your dancer well in advance of the performance, and is non-returnable. Your enrollment in class serves as a commitment to purchase the costume regardless of missed classes, rehearsals or performances.
- A MANDATORY Parent Meeting will be held a few weeks prior to the performance. If you are unable to attend, you must send a representative adult in your place to collect important information.
- The last class before the show & all rehearsals are MANDATORY in order for your dancer to participate in the performance.
- Tickets to our performance will go on sale in advance, and the Reserved Section generally sells out quickly.
- In an effort to go paperless, Trillium Dance uses e-mail and online resources as its primary method of parent communication. Please stay informed by reading all correspondence carefully for details that pertain to your dancer, and be sure we have your correct e-mail address.
- Online resources we use: Trillium Dance Website, Studio Director Online Account, Facebook Group Page “Footnotes”, Tutu Tix Event Sales, Sign-Up Genius.
- Dancers must follow hair and dress code.
- Dance warm-ups may be worn during the first 10 minutes of class.
- NO gum, heavy jewelry, bracelets, anklets or watches, please.
- NO street shoes on the dance floors. NO ballet slippers or tap shoes worn outside.
- Double-knot ballet slipper drawstrings, tape them under and write dancer’s name inside both shoes please.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to dress, use the restroom and stretch before class.
- Parent observation is welcome during the last class of each month. No other observation is allowed without instructor approval.
- Parent Contract & Liability Release Form must be signed & submitted for each student.
- Lost-And-Found items will be donated at the end of every month.
- Things to have in your dance bag: water bottle, extra hair supplies and an extra pair of tights.